1. What’s your full name? Klista Ann Storts (My maiden name was Flanagan)
2. Were you named after anyone? My middle name is from my grandmother. My first name who knows??? (Really, someone else’s grandmother – but not in my family.)
3. Where were you born? Memorial Hospital, Ardmore, Oklahoma
4. What was the mascot at your high school? Tigers
5. What’s your favorite college football team? University of Oklahoma – Boomer Sooners!
6. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you "grew up"? A Teacher
7. What is your favorite food? Brownies with pecans
8. What type of pets do you have, if any? None right now. Miniature Schnauzer in the past.
9. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
10. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you? No, I haven\’t. Possibly would – with a trampoline, water or mattress below me AND if I could watch someone else first AND if I had not one, not two, but at least three bungee cords — just in case!
11. What are you listening to right now? People talking next door – very thin walls!
12. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black (I’ve heard it’s slimming!)
13. Summer or Winter? Summer (but I like the holidays better in the Winter).
14. Computer or Television? Television (But I do like to stalk my friends and family on Facebook!)
15. What is the farthest you have been from your home? Around 2500 miles (Nashville, TN to Seattle, WA)
16. What is your favorite color? Blue
17. If you could choose anywhere to go on vacation, where would it be? Italy
18. Choose one word to describe yourself. Easy-going
19. What drives you every day? A passion to do something meaningful with my life. I want to make a difference.
20. How do you want to be remembered? As someone who brought joy to everyone she met — because then I\’d be reflecting Christ.
Leave a Reply