It’s big, it’s orange, and it’s not a football team.* But it is my, and my Wednesday night kids’, new favorite toy for stepping up a game and making it really fabulous. In fact, the first night I used it, two of my older boys begged me to let them take it home and were disappointed when I didn’t bring it back the next week.
What is this piece of inflatable magic? The Giant Inflatable Game Cube!
In case you can’t tell, I’m super excited about all the benefits of the game cube in the teaching arena. Here are a few reasons why:
- Six clear plastic 8½ x 11 pockets for customizing it to fit any game. Want preschoolers to roll the cube and jump three times or hop across the room like a frog depending on where they land? Want sixth graders to review facts from a Scripture passage you’ve been teaching? It’ll work for both.
- Lets kids associate fun with church and Bible learning.
- Gives kinesthetic learners a chance to get up and move while learning.
- Helps teachers prepare for multiple teaching times quickly and easily.
- You might enjoy it so much you find yourself playing with it in your living room too! (I may have.)
- The pockets are the same size as the Giant Game Floor Mat, so nearly anything you have that works with the mat will work with the cube. See the Levels of Biblical Learning: Giant Game Floor Mat – Children’s Games CD-ROM and the Levels of Biblical Learning: Giant Game Floor Mat – Preschool Games CD-ROM for more ideas.
We’re so excited about this product, we’re giving one away! Tell us how you\’ll use your giant inflatable game cube in the Rafflecopter box below for a chance to win! Winner will be announced next Friday, September 27th!* Also here are two links for some free printables you can use in your own Giant Inflatable Game Cube: Kids Printables, Preschool Printables
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The Giant Inflatable Cube we are giving away is orange. Green is not available.
*Winner will be chosen at random and need not be present to win.