- Two 9” aluminum pie pans
- Traditional spring-loaded clothespins
- Two different colored Fine-Point permanent markers
- Optional: Bike Horn
- Determine a Bible verse that you want your kids to learn and memorize (20 or less words seems to work best).
- Using the permanent marker, draw a “notch” for each word from the Bible verse (you can include a “notch” for the reference, too)
- Create a second set using a different colored permanent marker.
- Separate and place two sets of the Bible verse on opposite sides of the table.
- On “go” players will race to see who can clip the Bible verse words in correct order around the prepared pie pan.
- For added excitement, include an old-fashioned bike horn. The player who completes the verse first will grab and blow the horn.
- Continue playing allowing the winner of each round to be challenged by a new player.
- OPTION: Make the game into a relay race by placing the prepared clothespins in a container on one end of the room and the pie pan on the other.