- 2 Round Aluminum Pizza Pans
- 66 Clothes Pins
- A Fine Point Permanent Marker
- On the “back side” of one of the pizza pans print OLD TESTAMENT. On the other pan, print NEW TESTAMENT.
- On the front side of each pan divide the pan into five equal parts.
- Print a division of each testament in one of the divided wedges. Old Testament = LAW; HISTORY; POETRY AND WISDOM; MAJOR PROPHETS; MINOR PROPHETS. New Testament = GOSPELS; HISTORY; PAUL’S LETTERS; GENERAL LETTERS; PROPHECY
- On individual clothespins, print (on both sides) each book of the Bible
- Place prepared clothespins in a container.
- Spill the prepared clothespins from their container.
- With the pizza pans turned to the “testament” sides quickly attach Old Testament books to the Old Testament pan and New Testament pins to the New Testament pan.
- Turn the pans over.
- Now quickly move pins to the correct “division wedge.”
- Finally, arrange the pins in Bible book order.
FOR ADDITIONAL CHALLENGE:
- With older kids, use a timer to keep up with individual’s (or team’s) time. Challenge kids to “decrease” their time or to “increase” their ranking on the chart.
Since 2003 Bill Emeott has served as a Kids Ministry Specialist for LifeWay. His passions include childhood ministry leadership training and development, leading children’s Bible Study, and being an Uncle! Bill has been teaching children at First Baptist Nashville for ten years.