Welcome back to the LifeWay Kids Podcast! This week’s episode again includes Brian Dembowczyk, Team Leader for The Gospel Project for Kids.
Here’s what you can expect to hear this week:
- How to teach the gospel in an age-appropriate way
- Teaching preteens
- Teaching 3rd-5th graders
- Teaching kindergarten-2nd graders
- Teaching preschoolers
- When to warn parents about lessons on the cross
- What it means to give gospel lessons to your babies and toddlers
- Three reasons The Gospel Project for Kids is unique
Tweetable moments from this week’s podcast:
Brian Dembowczyk served in church ministry for over 16 years before coming to LifeWay. During that time, he served as a student pastor, children’s and family pastor, discipleship pastor, executive pastor, and lead pastor. Brian earned an M.Div from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and a D.Min. from the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Tara, have been married for 14 years and have three children, Joshua (10), Hannah (7), and Caleb (3).