This week’s episode of the Lifeway Kids Podcast features Linda Ranson Jacobs, of DC4K, to discuss how we can better minister to children of divorce in our churches.
- Why is ministering to children of divorce somewhat of a culture shock?
- How does our limited view of a child’s life affect how a child receives the ministry we offer to them?
- When a child’s behavior gets out of control, what are some practices we should avoid?
- How do we make sure these children feel like they belong to your ministry?
- What are some proactive steps we can take to minister to children of divorce?