Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Dr. Shelly Melia joins the Lifeway Kids Podcast this week to help us think through helping families dealing with grief & crisis situations.
- What are some of the crisis situations that families find themselves in?
- How well equipped are Children’s Ministers in addressing these types of situations?
- Why is it important for Children’s Ministers to move closer & lean in to these crisis situations?
- When is it appropriate to lean in to a crisis situation versus when it’s appropriate to take a step back?
- How do we help a child or family work through their grief in a crisis situation?
Leave a Reply