When it comes to keeping our kids safe, especially in today’s realities, it is simply not enough to have good intentions. Today, we begin a two-part conversation with Gregory Love and Kimberlee Norris from MinistrySafe.com. Gregory and Kimberlee are both legal experts dealing specifically with child sexual abuse and crisis litigation & response. You can find additional info through their certified training program, MinistrySafe Institute, and at their law firm, LoveNorris.com.
- The type of fence you build around your ministry is based upon what you want to keep out.
- 90% of kids who are sexually abused are abused by someone they trust.
- We need to recognize check-in systems and background checks are important, but simply aren\’t enough.
- How does your volunteer interview and application process mitigate the risks you face?
- What blindspots do you need to address in your ministry?