I’m beyond excited to get to announce the release of the new CSB Read to Me Bible! As both a classroom teacher and a parent, I have been a long-time fan of our previous Read to Me Bible. In fact, when we were told it was going out of print, I was disappointed – maybe even a little heart broken!
So, when I found out LifeWay was redesigning this Bible to make it even more helpful for teachers and parents, you might have heard me shout out a little hallelujah!
Below is a list of some of the notable features:
- All Bible story illustrations by the same artist, Cheri Bladholm (in a classic, realistic, and inviting style)
- 54 Bible stories with bold print included to provide two levels of reading
- Easy-to-read, single-column format
- Designed for birth through age 6
- Full text of the CSB (Christian Standard Bible)
- Special helps for parents, including Bible Skills and Biblical Learning Levels
- List of helpful Bible verses to help a child (and parent) know where to look for answers to some hard questions
- Highlighted verses within the Bible text
- Basic Bible vocabulary for children
- 3 full-color pages with a simple New Testament map and pictures of Bible-times churches and clothing
- 8 pages with black-and-white illustrations of places and things in the Bible
Whether you are a parent or a teacher of young kids ages 0-6, I know that you’ll find the CSB Read to Me Bible a great addition to your home or classroom. I’m so thankful that this new generation can fall in love with God’s Word and can have this to treasure for a lifetime.
Klista Storts serves as a Content Editor for LifeWay Kids. Before coming to LifeWay, she served as the Weekday and Preschool Specialist at the Tennessee Baptist Convention and as Director of Preschool Ministries at churches in Oklahoma and Tennessee. Klista has a passion for equipping leaders to share the love of Christ and lay foundations for conversion in the lives of kids.