Are you missing spending time with your team? At Lifeway Kids, we definitely are. Here is a fun idea to help remedy that—invite your volunteer team to a virtual coffee date!
Download this free, customizable invitation and email it to your team along with a link for a virtual meet up on Zoom, Google Hangouts or whatever works best for you.
Instructions for customizing the invitation:
- Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC here if you don’t already have it on your computer. (It’s free!)
- Open the invite PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and enable the “Fill & Sign” feature in the panel on the right.
- When prompted “What do you want to do?”, select “Fill and sign”.
- Hover your cursor over the “Click to add your own date here” text on the invite.
- Click the text to make it editable, then delete the placeholder text. Add your own info in the box.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the “Time” section of the invite. You can hit “close” in the top right to exit the “Fill & Sign” feature when you’re done editing the text. Make sure to save your changes before attaching the PDF to your email.
We hope this resource is helpful as we seek to connect in these uncertain times. Enjoy your virtual coffee!