Encourage gratitude with this fun variation of Pick-Up Sticks.
- Start with 20-40 sticks.
- Paint the sticks blue, yellow, red, orange, and green.
- Each color corresponds to a different gratitude category. Print out the color key below to reference during the game.
- Hold all the sticks in your hand and drop them.
- Players take turns pulling a stick from the pile, and sharing what they are grateful for from that stick’s color category.
- If a player causes other sticks to move, that player loses their turn and does not collect the stick.
- Whoever has the most sticks at the end wins.