Ministry Grid is a great resource for the church. You can train your leaders with a customized experience while saving time and resources. I don’t know any kids ministry leader that doesn’t need more time and resources. Consider these reasons:
5) You can choose from thousands of videos and customize the experience for multiple teams.
4) Your leaders can train at their own pace and in their own place!
3) The sessions are led by experienced people from varying backgrounds and churches.
2) Training on LifeWay curriculum is offered absolutely FREE! You can eliminate much of the “how-to” teaching meetings with the online format provided by the folks who actually create the curriculum.
1) It allows us to fulfill our role as leaders in “equipping the saints.”
Visit the Ministry Grid home page and click the “learn more” button on the bottom of the page and try it out. You can register for free!
Jeffrey Reed serves as the Director of Kids Ministry for LifeWay. He came to LifeWay with a wide variety of ministry experiences including worship leader, director of children’s ministry, and executive leadership in several growing congregations. Jeffrey’s posts will give your heart and brain a workout, just like the fitness Boot Camp he leads in the mornings for LifeWay employees. Jeffrey and his wife Katherine have four kids.