October is Pastor Appreciation Month. Help the kids in your ministry share their appreciation with your church’s pastor(s) with this fun idea!
- Choose to use a poster board or a hallway bulletin board to display this for the month of October.
- Use paint or pieces of colored paper to create a green field and blue sky.
- Print and cut out the sheep designs below (make as many copies for each child to have one sheep).
- During class this Sunday have kids write their name and have the option to color on their sheep.
- Use glue or tape to attach all the sheep to the green field portion and add the title “THANK EWE FROM YOUR FLOCK” to the top along with a sentiment specific to your church at the bottom.