Have you ever wondered how to share the gospel with kids in a kid-friendly, effective way? Leaders who came to CentriKid Camps this summer were introducted to a new resource we are excited to provide for sharing the gospel with kids.This new resource is called The Gospel, God’s Plan for Me. This small 16-page booklet walks kids through the gospel story, beginning with creation, and outlines our response to the gospel… with some really fun illustrations along the way. This booklet will soon be available online and in Lifeway stores as a resource you can use in your ministry.
Why did we create this resource?
- We wanted to provide another simple way for kids to hear the gospel story. For many kids, it takes hearing the same story in a number of ways before it catches on.
- We realized that as leaders, we often focus time and attention with kids on our response to the gospel, when kids may not even understand what exactly they are responding to.
- We hoped to provide a true resource for leaders, and even adults who are not as comfortable sharing the gospel in kid-friendly language.
- We worked to offer something kids could keep for more than a day, re-read over and over again, or even pass along to a friend?
Where can you use it?
- Weekly programming (Use it alongside Bible Teaching for Kids, The Gospel Project, etc.)
- Summer camp
- Outreach events
- A resource for parents to take and use at home with their kids
- Anytime you share the gospel story and invite kids to respond
Look for The Gospel, God’s Plan for Me, available in Lifeway stores and online this winter. It will be available in both HCSB and ESV.
So excited to hear more about this and it being launched. I have actually used this as a follow up this past summer for two kids that received Christ.
Um, yes please!
Thanks – cant wait to check this out.
Thanks for the comments, guys! Good news — the product is available now… in stores and on lifeway.com! http://www.lifeway.com/Product/the-gospel-gods-plan-for-me-hcsb-174-p005567177#product_description
Wonderful! Looking forward to sharing this with our younger Saints.