Every church that I have ever attended wants to reach their community for Christ. But how?
I am excited about a new outlet that you can provide for kids to match your church body’s gifts to the DNA of your community called Zip for Kids.
Zip can help you to:
- Build discipleship relationships based on common interests.
- Communicate the Gospel in a non-threatening way through activities that a child already loves!
- Equip your church body to use their gifts and talents to serve God and connect with kids. These may be people in your church who would be uncomfortable in a Bible study session but would love to teach kids about Jesus through Soccer.
- Take your event into the community as it can be used at your church building, in a local park, in a community center, or at a camp facility.
- Provide content for a day camp, overnight camp, once a week event, arts camp, sports camp, Mom’s Day Out, or any other event you can imagine.
Zip for Kids provides content for 10 Bible lessons focused around God’s character, 16 track time guides, 3 customizable tracks so you can create your own, large group and small group plans, videos, music, and more!
Check out www.zipforkids.com for more information.
How do you think that you could use Zip? What gifts do you see in your church that could be utilized to serve the kids in your community?
Leave a Reply