If what you are doing in your ministry isn\’t transforming the hearts of kids and expanding the Kingdom, is what you’re doing really worth pursuing? That is the question we are going to tackle together at this year’s Kids Ministry Conference. We have some amazing speakers lined up to help us with these issues and speak directly to the transforming effect of how you lead your kids ministry. Here is our current main stage lineup:
- Sally Lloyd Jones, author of The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Pete Wilson, pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, TN
- Lisa Harper, Bible teacher and speaker, and currently on the Women of Faith Tour
- Michael Chanley, former Executive Director of International Network of Children’s Ministry
- Jeffrey Reed, Director of Lifeway Kids
- Eric Geiger, Vice President of Lifeway Church Resources Division
- Michael Jr., stand-up comedian
We also have Michael Bleecker and his band coming to lead us in worship. Michael currently serves as Worship Pastor for the Village Church, located in Dallas, TX, where Matt Chandler serves as lead teaching pastor.
Additionally, for the first time ever, we will also have a house-band during Kids Ministry Conference 2014! That’s right, we are going to jam out and have a blast during our main sessions this year!
So if you can\’t tell, an amazing conference is being planned just for you! Come be a part and experience how God can use you to transform the hearts and minds of kids within your sphere of influence. Come be a part of experiencing what it means to lead your ministry in a way that shapes the culture of kids today. It’s going to be simply awesome! Are you ready to register? Simply visit Kids Ministry Conference for more details. See you in October!
Andy Dukes serves as Event Coordinator for Lifeway Kids. He graduated from Murray State University in KY in 2008. He served on summer staff (Crosspoint and CentriKid) for 7 summers and moved full-time at Lifeway in December 2008. Andy’s wife, Meghan, is a 1st grade teacher and they attend and serve at Redeemer Church in Hendersonville, TN.